It is officially summer in Germany....we are experiencing temps that we haven't had in years after living in the mild Pacific Northwest. And we don't mind a bit. The temps were hanging on about 95 degrees with slight humidity this past week. It's a little hard in our On Post (on base) apartment since we don't have AC but NOTHING like east coast humidity or the scorching desert dry heat at 100 plus.
When hot weather hits, it's time to go to the pool. It's really nice to have so many options to choose from & weather that makes you actually want to get in the water. Germans are very serious about their 'recreating' so their parks & pools continue to pleasantly surprise us. This week we went with a group to a near by pool that had 3 water slides, a medium pool, a deeper wave pool & a 'warm' pool. Our little 'fish' were in heaven!! We'll be going back soon & taking Dad next time too.
| The big slide from the grassy area where people picnic |
| The small side...all though I'm not sure if I were a little one that I wouldn't think it was a little creepy |
| Brynn in the wave pool...crazy girl! |
| Alex in the wave pool. If he slowed down I could get more pictures of him |
| Brynn going down the medium slide.. |
| Splash down! |
No comments:
Post a Comment