Monday, February 28, 2011

Cupcakes & Fundraisers....oh my!!


It was a fun afternoon of  girl bonding with Brynn.  Both kids are in Drama club this year with their elementary school, Robinson Elementary.  They are called "The RB Players"...yes I giggled at that name too.  They are getting ready to put on a production of "Happy Feet" this month & have gotten so much out of the experience.  In an effort to raise money for their costumes drama club is having a bake sale at school during the lunch periods.  It was a really great opportunity to have some fun time with Brynn in the kitchen.  Alex had more pressing engagements.... a nerf gun war at various base parks this afternoon, you know duty calls for a nine year old.  He was available to come home & eat them, however.  I would love to tell you that you could tell our cupcakes apart yet I am not the baker in the family.  I will cook you a nice dinner but deserts I will buy no problem.  Martha Stewart needn't worry about competition from this house.   Brynn was so determined & adorable doing it.  Hopefully she'll have a better start than I did.  And thankfully the target market is elementary students!


Decorating



Our Thespians
Alex showing up just in time as the "best supporting role of a cupcake eater"


Viola!!

No comments:

Post a Comment